ADA FEATURES AT OCEAN PALMS BEACH RESORT
We strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. However, if you encounter any difficulty in using our site, please contact us at office1@OceanPalms.com or 888.802.3224. We will work with you to ensure that you have full access to the information available to the public on our site.
To ensure this, Ocean Palms Beach Resort is committed to compliance with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing has been developed after carefully parsing these particular guidelines and is continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
We have tested our hotel’s website to ensure that we meet or exceed Level AA checkpoints of the WCAG 2.0 Standard.
- Our Accessible room type is the Deluxe Studio, to reserve this room please select the ADA Accessible Room option after selecting the room type during your checkout process online
- If you do not receive an option for ADA Accessible Room after selecting Deluxe Studio, all accessible rooms have been reserved for guests with accessible needs. You may contact us at office1@OceanPalms.com or 888.802.3224 for additional options or wait list of cancellations
- Bathroom with bench, shower chair, handrails and adjustable handheld shower nozzle; offers either a roll-in shower or transfer style shower
- Accessible Deluxe Studio has a 36 inch wide opening
- ADA kitchen layout and appliances
- Spacious bathrooms for wheelchair access
- Lever handles on sink and doors
- ADA compliant Pool Lift
- ADA accessible parking
- Accessible Path Of Travel To Guest Rooms And Common Areas
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
- Hearing Impaired Kit Available
Our hotel has the appropriate policies, best practices, and procedures in place to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms.
As part of our reservation processes, we:
- Ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented and the accessible room requested is the only remaining room of that type;
- Reserve, upon request, accessible guest rooms or specific types of guest rooms and ensure that the guest rooms requested are blocked and removed from all reservations systems; and
- Guarantee that the specific accessible guest room reserved through its reservations system is held for the reserving guest, regardless of whether a specific room is held in response to reservations made by others.
If you require any assistance with booking your reservation, please contact us directly via email, phone, or social media, which you will find on our Contact Us page.